ASE recently announced that it is ‘throwing out the pencils’ and moving to all computer-based testing (CBT) in 2012. While all certification testing will still take place at secure, proctored Test Centers, the new, enhanced CBT program will include features such as:
- Immediate test results
- Testing offered during eight months of each year
- Choice of testing dates and times
- More than 300 Test Centers across the US and Canada
- All ASE tests, both certification and recertification
- Same price as ASE’s written testing
This video gives you an overview of what the process will be like:
Take computer-based testing for a “test drive” today!
Try the free online demo to experience the look and feel of an ASE computer-based test, just as it will be delivered at the CBT Test Center.
The demonstration presents sample questions from a variety of ASE tests to allow you to practice the navigational controls of the computer-based tests, just as they will appear at the Test Centers. The demo is not an in-depth test of your automotive service knowledge, so the results are not scored.